Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bounce Game Cheats

Nokia Bounce Game Cheats Codes Tips and Tricks



I am sick of hitting my ball into spikes, poles and all other
stuff in the game. It doesn’t matter how much I control my ball. I don’t want to leave this wonderful game just because I cant play it I love this game. If you have such question in your mind about Nokia’s another Wonderful game Bounce
don’t worry any more because I am gonna tell a great cheat of this game that you can play easily and no need to be frustrated or being too careful about the balance and speed of the ball.First of all go to games and run Bounce. While in the game type 787898 BANG!!!
You will hear a sound, that means that your cheat is activated. Now your bounce ball is invincible take it where ever you want it wont gonna blast.
Note: Don’t pause the game while entering the code just type it while your are
playing the game.
Tested On: 1600,2310,1208,1650,3100,6100,7250.
If your have any question please comment in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment